Optimize Your WordPress Website to Achieve the Best Results
WordPress has become one of the biggest CMS sites since it's introduction in 2014. WordPress runs 33% of the internet with over one million themes to choose from. Having a well-designed website isn't enough to generate interest and drive traffic to your website. Without traffic to your site, you cannot achieve your digital marketing goals.
Genie Crawl is a small company based in the United Kingdom bringing more than five years of digital marketing experience and knowledge to the table with a small results driven team who specialise in online marketing, helping clients achieve their goals with confidence. We are passionate in what we do, providing first class solutions to our clients at affordable prices, without a long contract. We work on a monthly basis, enabling clients to use our service when they need them, which helps you stay within your marketing budget.
We provide our clients with a complete range of quality services to help drive more traffic to your website, build your brand credibility, reach a wider audience and improve your conversion rates.
Some of the services we provide includes:
Our best WordPress SEO services can help you improve quality traffic to your site to help you grow your brand and achieve success moving forward. We cover numerous areas of SEO to ensure your success from a thorough website analysis to keyword research and developing an effective SEO strategy to link building. We cover all aspects of SEO, saving you time and energy.
We provide SEO services for WordPress, mobile devices, Joomla, Shopify, ZenCart, Magento, OpenCart, Drupal, Ecommerce and BigCommerce, to name a few. Stay that one step ahead of your competitors at all times with an effective SEO strategy and service.
Still not 100% sure? Here are some interesting facts and statistics.
- 77% of online searches take place on Google every second
- 39% of all ecommerce traffic comes from searches
- 58% of searches take place on a mobile device
- Visitors to a new website give pages three seconds or less to load before moving to a competitor site. A one second delay can cost you 7% in conversions.
- Visitors are looking for high quality, informative and interesting content that provides value
- SEO is about user experience
- 71% of buyers start with an unbranded and generic online search
- As of January 2019 there are 1.94 billion websites and you need to fight your way to the front.
- There were 4,100,667,287 internet users in January 2019.
Our experts are here to assist you with your WordPress SEO to help you push your way forward in your industry, reach your target audience and build your brand effectively.
Years Of Service
Cups Of Coffee
Get your FREE Site Analysis
Complete the form with as much detail as possible and we will go through this for you and come back to you within 24 hours with a detailed summary and site analysis for you. Please do patient when requesting this, as our website analysis is manually done and we do not use any website tools to create this.
Please note: Please give as much detail as possible and then we can put together a comprehensive analysis and strategy report.